The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
Vice President of Operations
- Job Title
- Vice President of Operations
- Job ID
- Newark, NJ 07103
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Marketing Consulting Company is seeking a Vice President of Operations to lead C2G Partners through its next level of growth and expansion. If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, solid operational and financial skills and want to be a part of this fast-growing company, we’re looking for you! You will have an exciting opportunity to work with a dynamic CEO with an impressive track record with high growth companies.
C2G Partners is an award-winning marketing and analytic consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected brands.
C2G places consultants in highly strategic marketing and analytic roles. C2G Partners’ expert Data Scientists develop solutions for these Fortune 500 clients to help determine their most valuable customers, define the optimal mix for customer rewards and loyalty, and create the right customer contact and channel strategy. Coupled with our Marketing Services, C2G Partners measures the success of our clients marketing campaigns and optimizes their ROI.
In this leadership position, you will need to plan, direct, and oversee the company's operational policies, rules, initiatives, and goals. Help the organization execute long-term and short-term plans and directives by implementing judgement, vision, management, and leadership. The VP of Operations holds the executive job responsibility of managing the day-to-day activities of the organization and will report directly to the CEO. Specifically, this person will:
- Build, implement, improve, and manage all systems for consultants and employees, database management, information management, Human Resources, and back-office support
- Develop scalable solutions so company can achieve its 5-year strategic plan
- Measures effectiveness and efficiency of operational processes both internally and externally and finds ways to improve processes
- Act as a liaison between company and client for quality assurance. Approves all Master Agreements and contracts negotiated by the various sales teams and business units
- Develop the organizational models that allow us to best deliver for our customers and help us grow the business
- Work with CFO and CEO to raise capital through banks or outside investors to help foster growth or obtain sales goals
- Manage human resources and assists in recruiting skilled talent and retaining key employees. Insures that all legal compliance requirements are met and issues addressed promptly. Provides a system for employee salaries and benefits, and makes sure employees feel valued. Will also provide mentoring to all employees, including management
- Address infrastructure requirements to scale business with emphasis on information systems and their ongoing support
- Oversee daily operations and adjust as necessary
- Present new ideas and cash flow strategies to other company officers
- Direct acquisitions and sales of assets to meet organization goals
- Promote communication between colleagues for the benefit of information flow and to curb any problems that arise
- Computational Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Legal Compliance, Customer Service, Financial Analysis, Logistics Knowledge, Industry Knowledge, Accounting Knowledge, IT Knowledge, Public Speaking, Problem Solving, Plan Implementation, Critical Thinking, Presentation Skills, Motivational Knowledge, Product Knowledge, Leadership, Time Management, Crisis Management, Risk Management, Exceptional Oral and Written Communication Skills, Budgeting and Sales Experience, Strategic Planning, Business Development
- 5-10 years of marketing and/or consulting experience
- 5-10 years as head of operations for a small to medium sized company with a consistent record of accomplishment of growth and innovation
- Experience leading and managing a virtual team
- Entrepreneurial-minded, self-starter, flexible
- Networking and weekly travel to Newark, NJ and/ or Ellicott City, Maryland required
- Must have a BA degree; MBA preferred
- Proficient in the MS Office Suite, especially PowerPoint presentations and Excel