Digital Analytics Consultant
- Job Title
- Digital Analytics Consultant
- Job ID
- Washington DC Area,
- Other Location
C2G is seeking a web analyst to study website behavior patterns using site metric tools to analyze and optimize business results and user experience. Uses quantitative data gathered with advanced analysis tools to isolate traffic, custom tracking variables, click streams and drill-downs to develop an understanding of customer behavior, demographics and lifecycle. Coordinates report requirements with internal customers to meet business objectives. Applies statistics-based market intelligence to business issues and formulates recommendations. Requires proficiency in web analytics applications, strong database skills and technical understanding of website architecture. Recommends optimization for site architecture, URL rewrites and alternative directories. Supports web development evaluations with web analytical information.
- Proficiency with Web Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics Suite, Core Metrics, Google Analytics, or another well-known web analytics toolset) is required.
- Strong analytic, quantitative, and data interpretation skills.
- Advanced understanding of online conversion techniques, conversion funnels, A/B testing, and multivariable testing.
- Experience analyzing results for online marketing campaigns, such as paid Search / PPC, email, and social.
- Experience defining requirements for new functions or features with web analytics, tracking and tagging.
- Proficiency in Excel