Journey Mapping Consultant
- Job Title
- Journey Mapping Consultant
- Job ID
- 9 months+
- New York, NY
- Other Location
- Long Island City, NY
C2G Partners is recognized as an award-winning consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies. C2G is a marketing and analytic consulting company that places consultants in highly strategic marketing and analytic roles, and one of the fastest growing Inc 5000 companies.
Our financial services client is seeking a Journey Mapping Consultant whose primary focus is to transform key service journeys that have the highest usage and emotional impact, thereby increasing customer engagement and revenue growth. Our client is seeking a talented, imaginative, and experienced individual who is passionate about designing best in class experiences across all customer touch-points and channels. This individual will support the organization in delivering best in class customer experience.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to understand defined business processes, define and map core customer journeys both internally and with key partners
- Provide analytical support to journey leaders and channel leads. This includes evaluating the overall effectiveness and ease of the journey, developing dashboards to monitor performance as well as establish core KPIs to measure impact of specific projects.
- Utilize critical thinking and analysis to execute analytical plan and develop tactical approaches to understand customer experience.
- Review analytical insights with line of business subject matter experts and journey leads, both internally and with partners. Provide recommendations on where to focus and propose ideas for new projects to enhance the customer experience.
- Hands on Customer Journey Mapping expertise
- Financial Service (credit card) experience preferred
- Excellent communication and computer skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Incredible attention to detail
- Must be disciplined and able to keep projects on track and meet deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to quickly assimilate new information
- Experience in analytical problem solving