Marketing Campaign Execution Manager
- Job Title
- Marketing Campaign Execution Manager
- Job ID
- Long Island City, NY
- Other Location
C2G Partners is recognized as an award-winning data science and data driven marketing consultancy and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies. C2G is one of the fastest growing Inc 5000 companies and places consultants in highly strategic marketing and analytic roles.
We are currently adding the following skillset to our roster of consultants.
The consultant will be responsible for implementation of marketing campaigns with an emphasis on campaign execution details and will be required to work across different areas of the business including external creative agencies to conceptualize, visualize and execute marketing campaigns. Build and maintain relationships with key internal partners in legal, compliance, risk management, program management, fulfillment and delivery, etc. to ensure full alignment of business goals and leveraging standards and practices, where applicable. Manage external marketing partners on the development of creative marketing solutions.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the financial services industry. This role is ideally suited to an individual with strong organizational skills, and who has experience executing multiple marketing campaigns from start to finish.
• At least 5 years of experience in marketing campaign execution
• Ability to manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
• Experience using multiple channels to market services (digital, print, email, etc.)
• Ability to maintain relationships with internal partners (legal, compliance, risk management, etc.)
• Process automation and optimization experience a plus
• Experience with digital marketing capabilities (DMP, email) and vendor management a plus
• Proven strong communication skills
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Heavy experience using Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat