The job you are applying to is currently closed to new submittals.
- Job Title
- Campaign Manager
- Job ID
- Washington, D.C., DC
- Other Location
Dynamic, Entrepreneurial Consulting Company seeking a Campaign Manager! If you’ve got entrepreneurial spirit and passion, are driven by results, and want to be a part of significant growth, we’re looking for you!
C2G Partners is recognized as an award-winning consulting firm and has provided services to some of the world’s best known and most respected organizations. While C2G has worked primarily with clients that are Fortune 500 and mid-sized companies, we also extend services to smaller businesses and non-profits.
We are currently seeking a Campaign Manager who is passionate about using data to optimize campaign outcomes. This position will use a range of campaign management technologies to access and analyze data to execute more targeted and relevant communications and promotions, set up and execute campaigns in Unica, and provide Business Intelligence through use of dashboards and other data visualizations.
- Recommend use of attributes and/or models in campaign selection
- Develop test plans in conjunction with analytics manager
- Build and deploy efficient campaigns
- Leverage common campaign-level metrics to enable comparisons within and across business units and channels.
- Report performance and recommendations across the organization.
- Participate in the development of reporting tools to enable campaign, test, trend and response analyses
- Collaborate with clients to understand their marketing analysis needs and translate those needs into defined targeting, test, and measurement strategies
- 3 – 5 years of Campaign Management / Database Marketing experience
- Solid experience with IBM Campaign Unica
- Experience with marketing analytics and data visualization tools
- Demonstrated ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form
- Strong organizational, management and leadership skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills